Angela of Missouri,
Crib Pop-up Safety Net Review
" I absolutely love this! I read the story about Ashley; and that is so like what happened with us. When we brought Maddox home he had acid reflux and was in a sling to keep him upright so he wouldn't keep choking on his spit up. Once he out grew that, then he was able to sleep freely in the crib. He was so tiny (he was a preemie to start with) and his arm was wedged between the bar and mattress and he was stuck so firmly he couldn't fully get his head out of the mattress pad. It was awful, thank goodness he is a screamer! This crib tent gives me such peace of mind. I am an organizer for a mom's group and I always tell the mom's about this tent and how great it is. As soon as the mom comes to see the tent in action they get why I love it!"
Top 5 Reasons you need my crib tent
Aussie Crib Tents - Safety and Quality Tried & Tested!
Don't Delay Buy Today! Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
1. Sleepless Nights? Were you up all night putting your baby back in the crib? Get your much needed sleep back!
2. Climbing Baby: Climbing out of the crib at nap time and all night long. You need a safe way to keep him in. You just found it!
3. Insects: You need to protect your precious baby from dirty, nasty insects like cockroaches, spiders, mosquitoes even scorpions.
4. Baby Stuck: Your baby gets his or her little shoulder, arm and leg dangerously stuck between the crib slats, the same way my baby Ashley did. You need a safe way to prevent this happening.
5. Cats: Your looking for a way to cat proof your baby's crib because you are not willing to take any chances with your baby's safety. Cats are intelligent animals, show your cat the crib tent is not for them, show the cat the tent moves.
Aussie Cot Net Co #1 Selling, Original Australian Design Quality Crib Tents since 1998
My Pop-up Crib Safety Net is #1 for crib safety...giving you total peace of mind and a good nights sleep. The crib tent- net closes securely with an auto lock zip. The strong, soft to touch breathable mesh netting sits inside the crib with a fitted bottom that holds it firmly under the mattress there is no loose netting so your child can't get tangled. Your precious baby is now protected. No cats or bugs get in and no babies get out. Babies sleep better they love the cosy feeling the tent gives them. Stop babies and toddlers climbing and falling out of the crib!
Pop-up Crib Safety Net- Tent
Don't Delay Buy Today...Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
- Aussie Crib Tents...Safety and Quality Tried & Tested!
- Stop babies and toddlers climbing & falling out of the crib.
- Help Baby relax & sleep better.
- Super strong, soft touch mesh netting.
- Easily fits inside your crib in seconds.
- Secure Zip Closure.
- Fits a convertible and other cribs.
- Fits a standard mattress size of around 51.5" (130cm) long x 27.5" (70cm) wide.
Safety First Crib Tent! The spun wire self supporting hoops have no beginning, no end they are flexible and will always bounce back to it's original shape. The tailored design of the crib net means it fits snugly to the inside of the crib and holds under the mattress without a fully enclosed base this is designed for safety. The pop-up crib net measures 130cm long x 70cm wide x 130cm high
strong crib tent
March 21, 2014
Crib Pop-up Safety Net-Crib Tent Shop Online And Save $$$
Crib Net US $197.00 World-Wide Shipping DHL Express in 3 to 6 Days $39.00
4 AM! Baby Ashley is screaming. I found Ashley in his crib pined on his tummy, his leg, arm and shoulder stuck tightly in the crib rails with his head bent backwards cutting off his air supply.
Yes I panicked! I rushed Ashley to our local hospital, the Doctor told me "Ashley was very lucky as he would have suffocated left in that position”!
Urgently I set about making Ashley's very own Crib Safety Net, Baby Ashley slept safely from that night on.
Then as a toddler Ashley's Crib Safety Net kept him safe from climbing and falling out of his crib. Now in 2016 Ashley is a happy Eighteen year old.
Tried and tested My Unique Baby Pop-up Crib Tents get rave reviews from satisfied customers Mom's and Dad's all over the world, your baby will love the cosy feeling the tent gives him. I use a white satin with silver moons and stars trim, perfect for both boy's and girl's. I recommend that you fit my Crib Tent- Net as soon as your baby is born this will ensure your baby avoids crib accidents as he grows.
My Crib Tent pop-up Safety Net is beautifully designed to enhance your nursery decor.
Childproofing...Your baby's safety comes first, start childproofing in the nursery by fitting my Crib Net.
Looking for a baby shower gift idea? look no further, my Crib Pop-up Safety Tent- Net makes the perfect baby shower gift.