Frequently Asked Questions... Answered
- Q. Is the Crib Pop-up Safety Net safe and tested?
- A. YES my Crib Pop-up Safety Net is Quality and Safety - Tried & Tested since 1998. That's 20+ Years.
- Q. What makes the Crib Pop-up Safety Net safe?
- A. Research, product development, testing, more testing and materials used. My mesh fabric is soft, breathable and strong. The tailored style fits snugly to the inside of the crib so there is no loose fabric for a child to become tangled up in. The design is such the it does not rely on the frame of the crib to fit. The flexible spun wire frame is most important for safety and it will always bounce back to it's original shape. My Crib Pop-up Safety Net is an original and unique design of Aussie Cot Net Co and is an investment in your child's safety.
- Q. Can I still see my baby on the video monitor?
- A. Yes with my custom fabric "Starry Night" you can see your baby day and night.
- Q. I am not very good at putting things together is the baby crib tent easy to fit to the crib?
- A. Good news it's as easy as 123 to fit to the crib. Nothing technical about it at all you will have your crib net up in no time.
- Q. What age is the crib net for?
- A. You can use my crib net from when your baby is a new born and up to toddler age. If buying for a toddler please introduce their new crib net in a friendly way so they are excited to get their new princess castle or cubby, you get the idea. I have chosen a white satin trim with silver moons and stars because it is fun and child friendly, perfect for boy's and girl's.
- Q. what is the crib size that the crib net fits?
- A. My crib net has been designed to fit to the inside of the crib, not relying on the frame of the crib for support my crib net fits all crib sizes and styles with a standard mattress size around, 51" (130cm) long x 27" (70cm)wide.
- Q. Where should I have the base of the crib, high or low?
- A. I had it high for Ashley as a baby and I left mine high because Ashley never had the opportunity to climb out he already has his crib tent. There is more room in the zip opening if the base is low, if your base is set high use the cribs drop side to make more room for getting bub in and out.
- Q. Do I have to take the crib net off to change the sheets on the crib?
- A. No you don't. You can easily make up the crib with the baby crib safety net in place.
- Q. I have two cats do you think they will climb and sit on the baby crib safety net?
- A. The baby crib safety net is designed with flexible wire hoops there is no solid area for the cat to sit on. Cats are intelligent animals, show your cat the crib tent is not for them, show the cat the tent moves and they will stay away. The crib tent flexible frame will always bounce back to it's original shape.
- Q. Can my toddler reach the zip and open it on your crib tent?
- A. The zip is on the outside of the crib tent and closes at the top with the zip pulls only on the outside.
- Q. Can I wash the net?
- A. Yes the Baby Crib Safety Net is fully washable, by hand washing in cool to warm water with mild natural soap I prefer to use a wool wash liquid. It is best washed folded up and use the bath tub. The hoops prevents any machine washing.
- Q. My baby's crib has different height ends, will the baby crib safety net still fit?
- A. Yes we have designed our baby crib safety net to easily be fitted to all crib styles.
- Q. The crib I own is a 3 in 1 that converts to a toddlers bed. Will you baby crib safety net fit?
- A. Yes the Baby Crib Safety Net will fit just fine, because it is designed to fit inside the crib and doesn't attach to the top of the crib anywhere. It's like your favourite pair of trousers that "fit you perfectly and touch you no where"
- Q. How does the net stay under the mattress ?
- A. The bottom of the net is shaped to hold it firmly under the mattress.
- Q. Do you accept returns?
- A. I stand behind my product and offer a full 90 day replacement if a fault occurs with normal day to day use eg a zip breaks. You must stop using any faulty products immediately and remove them from the crib and provide us with full details of the fault in writing with photos asap. I supply my crib net in perfect condition and if you allow your child to break it then obviously it is not covered under the guarantee. Please introduce the pop-up crib net to your child in a friendly way and give your child time to get used to it and train your pets (cats) to stay off the net.
We have a 14 day from purchase return policy. Pre approval in writing from the seller is required before an item can be returned. Please note product refunds are given excluding the original included P&H. The customer will post the returning item by registered traceable post to a return address as supplied. Any agreed refund will be given to the customer once the item has been returned to the seller in new condition and in the original packaging.
Please remember I am here to help and I pride myself on having satisfied happy customers so please contact me directly.
Q. How secure is babycribsafetynet.com?
A. Our site is 100% secure you can shop with confidence, we use 128-bit encryption key over Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to provide the highest level of security. SSL provides encryption between web browsers and web servers.
- Q. What shipping method do you use?
- A. International orders are shipped with DHL express for 3 to 5 day door to door delivery world-wide.
- Q. What payment methods do you accept?
- A. We accept payment through PayPal our secure merchant gateway. If you are in Australia you can order by phone and pay by Post Office money order or bank deposit.